Extended Machine Contracts
Machine producers, distributors and end users need machines with a high level of availability. This can be achieved by regular inspection and maintenance, ensuring the spare part supply and quick and reliable troubleshooting. The resulting costs must remain transparent and easy to plan.
With its various range of services in the Extended Machine Contracts (EMC) we offer contractual services for machines at a flat rate agreed upon.
In these individually combinable contracts Siemens, together with the plant operator, puts together preventive maintenance concepts made up of the following modules:
- Preventive measures
- Corrective Maintenance
- Access to Siemens service personnel with defined response times
- Service periods
- Spare parts logistics and management
- Planning security, reduction of costs and cost transparency.
- Increased productivity by minimized downtimes.
- Customized service packs.
Siemens Industry offers two contract variants:
- Repair Service Contract (RSC)
This is where you find out how you can cover costs for repair by a flat rate and thus minimize your cost risk.
For machines and controllers of the type SINUMERIK 828D and SINUMERIK 808D you can automatically use the On-Site Service by registering and thus minimize the risk of incurring costs.
- Local Service Contract (LSC)
This is where you get information on our modular, individual service package for operators of machine tools.
- Brochure: Extended Machine Contracts for Manufacturing Excellence (426,8 KB)
- Further information on Extended Machine Contracts be found in the Industry Mall product catalog.
- Further offers on reducing the plant risk and optimizing the economical operation are provided at Extended Exchange Option.
The following video also gives an overview: