Retrofit for Machine Tools
Time leaves its mark even on the most modern machine tools. Whether it concerns decreasing productivity, newly available functions or increased energy consumption: "Retrofit for Machine Tools", the modernization of machine tools, acts efficiently against the marks of time. Particularly when the mechanic is still in good condition, but the control or drive system is no longer state-of-the-art, Siemens CNC Retrofit measures are often considerably more economical than a new purchase.
With "Retrofit for Machine Tools" Siemens offers a machine modernization, in
which individual components are brought up to date, i.e.
- new control and drive technology SINUMERIK and SINAMICS,
- programming with ShopMill and ShopTurn at shop floor level,
- if required also mechanical overhaul.
- Increased productivity by less standstill and down times as well as faster processing cycles.
- Improved quality by higher precision as well as simple operation and programming.
- Secure long-term spare parts supply.
- Update to the latest standards, including security standards.
- Customized solutions: Exchange of controllers/drives (also external manufacturers) or mechanical modernization – if required as total package.
Proceed as follows
Are you interested in these services? If you are, contact your Siemens Contact Person. They will be glad to help and are available for more detailed information about this service.
- Brochure: Retrofit for machine tools (1,2 MB)
- Movies for Retrofit for Machine Tools / CNH Industrial