Productivity Improvementincreases the productivity of machine tools
The trend toward shorter and shorter product cycles leads to an increased time pressure. The market will not wait if there are bottlenecks in production, and the required delivery times cannot be met.
This means that flexibility in the production is a decisive success factor. Products are ordered with usually tight deadlines, which puts the existing, familiar production processes under pressure. This becomes apparent, especially in situations where there are enough material, personnel and machines, but the planned output is not reached in time (or only with extra shifts).
Efficient processes support the delivery times the market demands and are therefore a competitive advantage, or at least they ensure the market position.
Productivity Improvement starts with the CNC control technology:
- A modernization of the control hardware shortens, due to higher computing power, all system-related dead times and allows the use of a new software version
- This in turn opens important technological advances in recent years. You can use higher-quality, more efficient control algorithms and new productivity-enhancing CNC functions on your machines.
- In addition, by optimizing the CNC programs or the machine settings, a further increase in productivity can be achieved.
All these measures shorten the non-productive time without exposing the mechanics in total to higher wear or the electrical system of critical thermal overload. The workpiece accuracy and surface quality are therefore not affected.
- Increasing the productivity of machine tools
- Reduction of the unit time with the same quality
- Reduced unit costs
- Only short stand still times by systematic and time-optimized project handling
- Success-dependent price
Proceed as follows
Are you interested in this service? If you are, ask your Siemens Contact Person. They will be glad to help and are available for more detailed information about this service.