- Asset Optimization Services in Extended Spare Parts Services
- Lifecycle Management Suite in Maintenance & Inspection
- SIMATIC PCS 7 Lifecycle Service Contracts in Service Programs & Agreements
- Maintenance Consulting in Integral Plant Maintenance
- Calibration Services for Process Instrumentation in Maintenance & Inspection
- Inventory Baseline Services in Consulting Services
- SIMATIC System Audit in Consulting Services
- Lifecycle Information Services in Consulting Services
- Remote Services for Process Automation in Maintenance & Inspection
- Remote Services for Process Instrumentation in Maintenance & Inspection
- Maintenance Outsourcing in Integral Plant Maintenance
- Industrial Anomaly Detection in Implement Security
- Digital Drive Train Services in Digital Industry Services
- Gear Unit Condition Monitoring in Digital Drive Train Services
- Retrofit for Gear Units in Retrofit & Modernization Services
- SIMATIC DCS / SCADA Infrastructure in Retrofit & Modernization Services
- Spare Parts Services
- Extended Spare Parts Services in Spare Parts Services
- Repair Services
Asset Optimization Services
High Plant Availability with optimum spare part supply
|In the interplay between productivity, thanks to high plant availability and capital commitment due to spare part stocks, the systematic optimized spare part supply plays a decisive role. The considerable optimization potential for spare part stocks and also the logistic and the thus connected cost reduction in preventative maintenance is underestimated by many companies. The balance between technical necessity and economic feasibility presents a particular challenge in this context. |
The increased use of very different products and systems, ever shorter innovation cycles and increased cost pressure force many plant operators to look for new paths.
Asset Optimization Services
The Asset Optimization Services emphasizes a structured and systematic approach to achieve a holistic optimization of their spare part supply. The individual phases are designed as modules in the service portfolio and can also be used separately if required.
Particularly analysis and design is independent of implementation and operative supply. Nevertheless, both supplement each other perfectly in the sense of optimized spare part supply.
With Siemens Industry Services the customers rely on a partner, who, being the manufacturer of the products and systems used in the plant, not only has information regarding its lifecycle, but who also has the professional know-how regarding all issues related to spare part supply.
Comprehensive spare part optimization secures highest plant
The use of the Asset Optimization Services brings a series of advantages for spare part supply of the corrective plant maintenance:
- Secure and reliable spare part supply.
- Improved serviceability and thus increased plant availability.
- Technical and economical storage optimization (lower capital commitment).
- Reduced corrective maintenance costs.
- Minimized risks in the event of functional obsolescence.
- Maximum transparency in storage management.
Proceed as follows
Are you interested in Asset Optimization Services? If you have any questions contact your Siemens Contact Person. They will be glad to help and are available for more detailed information about this service.
Further information regarding these service modules are included in the following documents: