On-site service for SINUMERIK 828D and 808D to cover the service cost risk
For SINUMERIK 828D, as well as for SINUMERIK 808D and the associated drive, motor and accessory components 1) from Siemens, an on-site service of 24 months 2) is automatically included that is activated with the notification of second commissioning at the end user. On-site service offers the subsequent fulfilment of product defect rectification at the place of installation of the machine. Personnel and material replacement expenses are covered that are incurred for fault rectification on Siemens Industry Automation and Drive Technologies products after second commissioning at the user.3)
1) Does not apply to complete motor spindles
2) Maximum 36 months after delivery ex works
3) Excluded are: Masonry work, metalwork, breaking work and other non-electrical work
The customer shall perform or arrange any necessary mechanical work in good time. Example: Dismantling/mounting of motors or other components.
The 24-month on-site service can be extended for up to three years in annual slices subject to a charge.
The on-site service includes:
- Provision of service personnel.
- On-site diagnostics.
- On-site troubleshooting.
- Proof of the fault rectification.
Faults are rectified by repairing and/or replacing defective components.
Siemens offers a global service network with competent service personnel for all matters concerning fault rectification of Siemens products.
- Protection of the cost risk.
- On-site service can be extended synchronously with the machine defect liability period.
- Planning certainty and calculable costs.
- Easier processing of servicing jobs.
- High machine availability thanks to a fast response to machine faults.
- On-site service extension available for machine deliveries to numerous countries.
- Worldwide service infrastructure with experienced service personnel.
Here's what to do
Are you interested in this service? Then get in touch with your Siemens representatives. They will be happy to support you and provide you with detailed information about this service.