Inventory Baseline Services
Detailed knowledge of the plant state secures the serviceability
For modernization and budget planning, it is important to make the right decisions. These are based on differentiated material lists (item lists), precise plant overview and current lifecycle information.
The requirements in this context are:
- uniform and complete uptake of all the installed automation components,
- realization with little time and cost expenditures, and
- provision of standard reports on the current stock for planning and preparing further measures.
With the SIMATIC Inventory Baseline Services, Siemens provides modern data-driven services, which use new methods and tools for making the maintenance of your machines and systems even more efficient.
Picture: Step-by-step sequence of SIMATIC Inventory Baseline Services
The inventory provides an overview of the currently installed systems as well as the spare parts in store. The result of the inventory is used as a decision-making aid for planning the maintenance and modernization measures, such as:
- exchanging outdated system components
- future spare parts strategies
- expansion of machines and systems
SIMATIC Inventory Baseline Services provide transparency around the installed automation components of machines and systems and are a decision-making aid as well as a data base for performing further services, such as:
- SIMATIC System Audit
- Lifecycle Information Services
- Asset Optimization Services
- Cost-efficient and standardized inventory.
- Uniform and complete uptake of all the installed automation components.
- Decision-making aid for planned system expansions.
- Preparation for updates/upgrades.
- Basis for performing further services.
Proceed as follows
Are you interested in the SIMATIC Inventory Baseline Services? If you are, contact your Siemens Contact Person. They will be glad to help and are available for more detailed information about this service.