The Industrial Automation DataCenter is designed to facilitate entry into the forward-looking, digitalized infrastructure of the industrial environment of the future. Everything from one source – all components harmonize perfectly. A service contract is an integral part of the offer.
Pre-configured and pre-tested HW/SW components:
& Disaster Recovery
expertise in hosting the following applications:
are happy to advise you on the integration of your application.
Features for network security and system integrity
- IT/OT Network Segmentation
DMZ incl. Jump Host, Remote Access, Patch Management, …
incl. Hardening, Authentication, …
& Disaster Recovery
A central element is the powerful IT infrastructure which enables you to implement a wide range of use cases in your service environment. And what's more – our modular offering also enables individual use of specific components:
- SIMATIC Virtualization as a service – enables simple implementation of virtualization solutions using pre-configured and ready-to-use systems. Parallel operation of different applications on a shared hardware platform ensures optimum use of hardware resources in the industrial environment.
- SIMATIC DCS/SCADA Infrastructure – provides high-performance, pre-configured IT infrastructure for data archiving, visualization and back-up & restore in your automation plant environment. You benefit from easy access to your plant data and rapid report creation from the Office environment.
- Industrial Security Services– an effective protection concept against cyber-attacks, consisting of several levels and protects industrial plants against attacks from all possible sources.
- Lifecycle Services Contract, e.g. for Managed System Services – A dedicated Support Manager focuses and coordinates all support activities centered around the virtualized host system. From system inventory to technical support and comprehensive system reports.