Siemens repair services comprise all measures of examination and possibly restoring agreed functionalities of a product. As part of repairs, improvements of the functionality are also possible.
The Siemens experts analyze, repair, maintain and optimize your components on Siemens manufacturer level. They take on all service tasks over the entire product lifecycle, from the functional maintenance right up to increase of performance.
Whether for manufacturers, operators or preventive maintenance
engineers – embedded in the worldwide Siemens expert network, specialists
jointly work out a customized service package which, if desired, also includes
the complete service processing. This makes the investment in separate service
- Repairs on the high quality level of the manufacturer.
- Transparency over the services carried out, and the parts used through repair reports.
- Worldwide network of certified workshops.
- Warranty claims for the carried out repair service.
- For motors and gears also for cross-vendor repairs.
On the following pages you can find out what repair services are provided to you by Siemens Industry:
- Standard Repair
Here, you can find information on standard diagnostics and repair, the repair options offered and the ordering of repairs.
Extended Repair Services
- Extended Repair Services
In addition to the standard repair, Siemens offers other repair services with which the diagnostic and repair measures can be even better adjusted to your requirements.
Your Siemens Contact Person is happy to answer questions on services for all aspects of repairs.
- Spare Part Services
Exchanging, replacing or repairing parts? Siemens also offers you a comprehensive range of services for all aspects of spare parts.
- SIRENT: Instruments and Tools Management
- Brochure: Repair services for electric motors and converters (568,1 KB)
- Brochure: SIRENT instrument and tool supply (460,5 KB)